Employability Tutor - Full time Term time
Be part of this exciting opportunity to join Milton Keynes College. We are seeking passionate tutors to prepare, inspire and support our full time students to prepare them for the world of work.
You will work with our workplace colleagues to plan and implement meaningful learning, which empowers our students to enhance their employability skills.
The College believes its purpose is to transform lives through the quality of the learning experience it offers. It is modelling new ways of working and operating designed to co-produce better skills outcomes for employers and learning outcomes for students. The College is part of the UK’s fastest growing economy and serves a community of more than 300,000 people with over 12,000 students each year.
Milton Keynes College has a clear strategy and understands what we want and need to achieve. We need someone who wants to make that transformation a reality
Hours: 37 hours per week, Term time only - Fixed term contract until 31st July 2020
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th August 2019
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification.
- GCSE grade C/ Level 2 English and GCSE grade C/ Level 2 Maths.
- Experience of motivating and supporting others especially in work related activities.
- Good IT skills / digital literacy and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability use digital tools innovatively to support study.
- Have a positive, can-do approach to problem-solving and meeting requests for information and assistance.
Please apply via the link.