Lecturer - Photography & Digital
Milton Keynes is one of the fastest growing cities in the UK with a thriving creative community and is a recognised leader in developing and promoting technology.
At Milton Keynes College, we are seeking a passionate and dedicated Photography & Digital Course Team Leader that is able to share their knowledge, experience and passion for photography / digital media / professional industries with students looking to enter the creative digital sector. We are particularly looking for Individuals with skills in the digital photography and image manipulation.
We offer a wide variety of courses at varying levels to our students including higher education Level 4 and above across the School of Arts & Media fulfilling every student’s needs. This is an opportunity for you to bring real-life knowledge to our students wishing to work within industry; providing students with expert photography and digital knowledge to transfer into the commercial world is a key priority.
Our staff have a real passion and understanding of the creative and digital industries, our students are at the heart of all we do.
Closing date: Tuesday 27th August 2019
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A recognised higher level teaching qualification and a degree or relevant industry.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- The ability to teach creatively, use e-learning effectively, adapting to the needs of a variety of students and be willing to explore new teaching and learning strategies.
- A proven ability to teach across levels including at Level 4 or above.
- An ability to share a passion for the subject and develop employability skills in students.
- Proficiency in the delivery of specialist photography and digital subjects.
- Ability to play a significant role in the design, development and delivery of programmes of learning which meet the needs of the College’s students and which satisfy internal and external quality assurance criteria.
- Understanding of the learning needs of the student population and be able to deliver challenging and exciting learning sessions.
- Studio and Technological knowledge and an understanding of emerging digital trends.
Please apply via the link.