Student Experience Administrator
Our Kingston University International Study Centre (ISC) is looking for a Student Experience Administrator to work as part of our Student Services Team
You will have particular focus on supporting students with non-academic areas within our centre, which includes and is not limited to reception, induction and registration, finance, visa support, accommodation, well-being and immigration support.
You will contribute to the overall objective of the ISC—“preparing international students to progress and thrive at Kingston University through successful completion of their programme”-- by ensuring that student issues are dealt with quickly and effectively, in order to ensure their full engagement with their course.
- Provide a consistent, accurate and friendly customer reception service to visitors, students and staff, identifying problems that leads to poor service and contribute to review of this service
- To filter student enquiries, directing them appropriately within the ISC to the Head of Centre, Welfare, Academic Team and student services
- Manage Study Group and Kingston University systems and databases to ensure that student details (registration and contact details) are inputted accurately and efficiently so that it passes audit scrutiny
- To provide support at meetings as required, producing agendas and minutes
- To oversee with the planning and implementation of induction, ensuring a positive student experience and all compliance requirements are met in a timely manner
- Act as the Visa Lead for the ISC and support the UKVI compliance process including accurate record keeping, chasing outstanding documents and reporting BRP errors
- Provide general student services advice including local and travel information, help with opening bank accounts, issue of confirmation letters, ID cards, letter requests, Student cards, reporting repairs and maintenance, complaints etc.
- To engage with students and the University regarding societies, events, assist with setting up clubs, publicising activities and liaising with key stakeholders
- Join relevant committees to enhance/ enrich student experience: Student Council, Keeping it Kingston
- Support the induction and recruitment of new staff
- To manage and oversee ISC finance & cashbooks, petty cash, logging incoming funds and outgoing expenditure and liaising with Study Group Accounts Department
- Refunds Processing
- Level 3 Qualification (desirable)
- Working with international students
- Working in a Higher Education or Further Education environment
- Using data management systems i.e. Progresso
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Please apply via the link.