Catering Administration Assistant
Administration Assistant required for 30 hours per week - Flexible Hours!
Fixed term until March 2020
Bellerbys College is a well-established international company based in a modern building in central Brighton, close to the rail station. The college is thriving with atmosphere and a hub of activity. We are looking for an Administration Assistant to join our busy Catering team to assist with the administration of the department
This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment within a diverse and enthusiastic Catering team. You’ll need to enjoy working with people and be able to work your own initiative. Flexible hours may be possible with this role, however afternoons are preferred.
The ideal candidate will have Admin experience plus you’ll need to be proficient in MS office, be proactive, organised and with a high attention to detail. You’ll need to be able to work on own initiative - however, you will be part of larger team so need to be a good team player and be both flexible and adaptable to the department requirements
This is a 30 hour per week contract Mon-Fri
- To assist with administration duties required of the Catering dept
- To assist cash counting, cash reconciliation & reporting
- To manage recruitment and on-boarding for UK Catering
- To enter data accurately in a variety of web based software applications including recipe management software
- To maintain office files/folders and update as necessary
- To scan and update records & online folders as necessary
- Manage the training matrix for the UK Catering dept
- To scan invoices and update invoice records
- To assist BTN catering team with online training
- A team player
- Have the ability to work under pressure/manage own work load
- Have effective interpersonal skills
- Confident communicator
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Enthusiastic and dedicated
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Please apply via the link.