Employer: Modality Partnership
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 29th August 2019
Working week: Monday to Friday, shifts/times TBC
Total hours per week: 37.5
You will work as part of a centralised team, supporting Practices within the Division to provide accurate and timely document management of patient records, letters and other correspondence.
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the role, within the bounds of own competence.
- Work across Modality sites as required, and provide holiday and sickness cover when needed.
- Work within the Practices’ Clinical Governance Framework, incorporating risk management and all other quality initiatives.
- Maintain confidentiality of information relating to patients, clients, staff and other users of the services in accordance with Caldicott Guidelines, the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR requirements, including outside of the Practice environment. Any breach of confidentiality may render an individual liable for dismissal and/or prosecution.
- Information relating to patients, carers, colleagues, other healthcare workers or the business of the Practice may only be divulged to authorised persons in accordance with the Practice policies and procedures relating to confidentiality and the protection of personal and sensitive data.
- On occasion may be required to work overtime to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Participate in disaster planning and response.
In light of national policy and due the needs of the business it may be necessary for the Partnership to alter the opening hours of Practices. This could incorporate different opening hours and weekend working which may effect when the post holder is required to work.
The post holder is expected to be flexible and accommodating, following consultation, in terms of any changes to operating times in the future.
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Accurate typing
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to follow policies, practices, and protocols
- Computer-literate and adaptable in using different software
- Professional approach to work
- Good telephone manner
- Strong team player
- Responsive and positive outlook
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and Maths is required.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.