Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Systems Analyst
Requirements for the role:
- The post holder will be required to work as part of a Development team utilising well established Systems Analysis and Design principles, operational SQL knowledge and an understanding of Agile methodologies.
- You will work as part of a team on the integration of core organisation systems by providing support mechanisms for the successful delivery of teaching, learning and training and where appropriate other bespoke systems.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To work as part of a team on the integration of the core College systems by providing support mechanisms for the successful delivery of teaching and learning and where appropriate other bespoke College systems.
- To liaise with curriculum and business areas to ascertain and inform of development possibilities and requirements and to manage and implement these as part of the Development team to ensure processes, procedures and systems are streamlined and effective.
- To work as part of a team on providing the systems analysis and requirements of a “fit-for-purpose” cross College learner information system capable of using data from multiple sources (e.g. initial assessment, attendance, financial data) and allowing for future modular addition/modification.
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton but may require you to work at other sites. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £18,156 to £21,002 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.