Associates in CISCO
We require highly qualified, enthusiastic and extremely flexible self-employed Associates to temporarily support occasional course delivery to contribute to the commercial provision delivered by the Digital Department. We are currently looking for a self-employed CISCO Associate to support commercial course delivery on an ad hoc basis.
Key duties include:
- Delivering commercial activity which includes CISCO CCNA Routing & Switching.
- Providing appropriate assignment material for commercial courses.
- Using your understanding of the field you will ensure the achievement and success of your learners.
- In this role you will demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and communication skills.
- You will need to hold a teaching or training qualification, CISCO CCNA certification and have previous/current industry experience.
- As an Associate you will need to be self-employed under IR35 regulation and be on the DBS update service or willing to undergo DBS criminal record checks.
- Be readily available for short-term engagement to support specific course programme delivery.
Your Next Steps
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the commercial provision, on an ad hoc basis. If this opportunity is what you are looking for then please apply via the link.
Or should you wish to have a chat about the opportunity in more detail then please telephone Annie Kerfoot, Head of Studies Creative Arts, Sixth Form on 01254 292576 or Antoinette Jackson, Commercial Training Manager, on 01254 292156.