Assessor Trainer in Engineering
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Trainer / Assessor with experience and skills with PLC’s, Fluid Power systems, Hydraulic/Pneumatic and general electrical/electronic maintenance activities.
Requirements for the role:
- To support teaching and learning in college to full time and part time students.
- To support assessing apprentices in the workplace and collating evidence.
- To use Smart assessor to record progress and store evidence created by the apprentice and to create additional teaching resources to support teaching.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Fulfill the requirements of the teaching and assessments we agree to.
- Preparation of learning and assessment materials and marking and assessing student work.
- Use smart assessor to fully map and track apprenticeship progress.
The Location: The College is based in South Leicestershire South Wigston. The post will include travelling to local industry placements. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £19,235 to £24,960 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.