Director of Higher Education
Job Share – 0.5FTE (18.5 hours)
Fixed Term for 12 month
Askham Bryan College is a specialist land-based college based across the North of England.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Higher Education to join our York Campus. This role is offered on a 0.5FTE (18.5 hours per week) job share basis for a fixed term period of 12 months.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To contribute fully to the promotion and continued success of the College by undertaking taking operational responsibility for Higher Education curriculum and quality provision in the Higher Education department at the College.
- To ensure all regulatory requirements as required by the Office for Students, Quality Assurance Agency and other relevant bodies.
- To contribute fully to successful management and leadership at the College..
Applicants must be able to actively demonstrate the essential criteria in the attached job description which include:
- Experience of team leadership and management, ideally in an HE in FE or HEI setting.
- Experience of the development and validation of HE programmes, including new curriculum.
- Experience of working in data driven environment, and production of high quality reports as a result of data analysis.
- Experience of HE Quality Assurance and proven and demonstrable examples of implementing sustainable quality improvements.
- Experience of effectively chairing meetings to summarise concise actions and results.
In return, you will receive a generous holiday allowance, ample free parking, canteen facilities and a range of employee benefits.
Closing Date: Friday 30th August 2019
Please apply via the link.