Teacher Apprentice, Maths
Do you think you have what it takes to excel as a Teacher?
Starting in September 2019, Leeds East Academy (part of the White Rose Academies Trust and rating 'Good' by Ofsted) are offering an exciting new two year apprenticeship opportunity, where you can gain practical experience at the same time as obtaining a Level 5 teaching qualification.
As a Teacher Apprentice, you will undertake a fully funded Higher Level Teacher Apprenticeship, which is mapped to a Certificate in Education. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in teaching, learn from highly skilled practitioners along the way and have access to some fantastic development opportunities.
This would be an ideal opportunity for you if you:
- Have achieved maths, English and ICT skills at Level 2 (equivalent to GCSE Grade C or above).
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in your subject specialism (maths).
- Have current specialist knowledge and an up to date knowledge of workplace practice.
- Want to work alongside experienced Teachers to develop work related skills within the Schools sector.
- Are passionate, a great communicator, want to enthuse learners and can operate well within a team.
This apprenticeship will last up to 26 months and at the end of your apprenticeship you will qualify as a Learning and Skills Teacher (LST), enabling you to teach young people and adults within all parts of the Education and Training Sector (ETS) in the future, including work based/ independent training provision; further, adults and higher education; offender learning; and the voluntary sector.
This is a new and exciting talent finding opportunity for the White Rose Academies Trust and we are seeking people who have an affinity for teaching within an Academy setting.
If you are interested in this exciting new apprenticeship and want to earn whilst you learn, fill in an application form today. We will assess your suitability and look forward to speaking to you soon.
Interviews are likely to be held on Monday 16th September 2019
Please apply via the link.