Plant Mechanic / Agricultural Engineer
Do you have background of working in Heavy Machinery Maintenance? Such as Forklift Trucks, Construction Plant, Agricultural Engineering, Mining, Quarries, HGV? Then this could be the role for you!
Reaseheath College is seeking to appoint a fully skilled and highly knowledgeable Plant Mechanic / Agricultural Engineer to join our apprenticeship delivery team.
Based in Nantwich, Cheshire; the Reaseheath College Engineering Apprenticeships delivers training to over 400 apprentices each year in all aspects of maintenance on Agricultural/ Plant machinery and equipment maintenance.
This role would suit, experienced Plant Mechanics/ HGV Mechanics/ Forklift Truck Mechanics & Agricultural Engineers who have the skills and knowledge to deliver outstanding training to the next generation of Field Service Engineers.
- Level 3 qualification in Agricultural Engineering/Plant Maintenance/HGV or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of Plant / Agricultural equipment and machinery maintenance, Vehicle systems and Technologies.
- Good English and Maths Skills.
- Experience working with apprentices or apprenticeships.
- Experience of vocational assessment.
- Be willing to travel to conduct vocational assessment.
Please note this role constitutes 'regulated activity' as defined by the Protection of Freedom Act 2012. The successful candidate will therefore be required to undertake an enhanced DBS with barred list information prior to starting employment.
Please apply via the link.