Public Services Lecturer
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Part Time Public Services Lecturer (HE Provision)
Requirements for the role:
- Appropriate Teaching qualification
- Significant experience of working in one or more Public Services
Responsibilities for the role:
- Planning, preparing and delivering an informative and engaging scheme of work to educate and challenge our learners.
- Management of learning programmes and curriculum development
- Preparation of student assessments and marking of students’ work
The Location: The College is based in Leicester but will require multi-site working with regular meetings held at our Nuneaton Campus.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is FTE £22,192 to FTE £28,086
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.