Systems Development Manager
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Systems Development Manager
Requirements for the role:
- The post holder will be required to apply continuous improvement principles to support the delivery of NWSLC’s overall strategy. This will require the post-holder to provide high level subject specialist knowledge and input into the design, development, implementation and procurement of systems across the organisation.
- The post holder will develop the technical and professional skills of the systems development team, using their comprehensive understanding and experience of development practices to lead the progress of technology used throughout the production life cycle of products.
- As well as leading and managing the development team, ensuring maximum performance and value, the post holder will also be operationally involved in development projects.
Responsibilities for the role:
- The post-holder will be required to lead on the overall technical quality and output of an agile development team, including functional quality, code quality, test coverage and overall system design and solution architecture for all system developments undertaken across the Learning Group.
- To provide subject specialist knowledge and input into the design, development, implementation and procurement of systems across the organisation.
- To lead on the development of a business intelligence platform to provide key data and performance indicators for staff, learners and external stakeholders.
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton but may require you to work at other sites. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £35,515 to £42,442 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.