Trainer / Assessor for Motor Vehicle Body and Paint
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainer / Assessor for Motor Vehicle Body and Paint to join our Apprenticeships & Commercial Training team. This opportunity will allow you to pass on your Motor Vehicle experience, knowledge and skills to young people to help support them in improving their own skills and attributes.
As a Trainer / Assessor for Motor Vehicle Body and Paint, you will deliver high quality training to individuals and groups and assess learners in their place of work and College to meet the National Occupational Standards within the Motor Vehicle industry.
We are looking for a qualified professional, who is enthusiastic about working with young people, adults and employers, has a passion for Motor Vehicle and can inspire young people to help them achieve their goals.
As a Trainer / Assessor, you should:
• Be qualified to Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Body and Paint
• Hold GCSE A*- C in English and Maths or equivalent (9 - 4)
• Have current practical experience within the area of Motor Vehicle Body and Paint
• Have a Full Driving Licence and own transport/or access to transport
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• The ability to motivate students
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• The ability to work with employers to grow business
• Personal and Professional Development Opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
• Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
• Discounted Metro Card Scheme
• Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party
• Good Pension Scheme
Closing date: 11.00am on Friday 16 August 2019.
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.