Learning Support Funding Administrator
Contract: Indefinite, 30 hours a week.
Location: College Green, with travel to all college centres.
City of Bristol College are looking to appoint a Funding Administrator within our Learning Support team to provide a high level of support to all learners, staff and external agencies. The role is part time and based at our College Green Centre, with some travel to other sites.
About the College:
We are one of the city's largest employers based at four different sites across the city. We offer a wide range of courses from entry to degree level and cater for learners of all ages and backgrounds. We strive for student success though providing knowledge, professional staff and outstanding resources. Our success isn't possible without the commitment and dedication every member of staff demonstrates.
What you'll be responsible for/what we are looking for:
You will responsible for a range of administrative roles within the area, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring there is effective tracking, monitoring and timely claims being made for adults and apprentices in receipt of learning support.
- Monitoring the college's use of the adult and apprenticeship claim to ensure rules and regulations are being adhered to.
- Overseeing and helping to develop the systems being used to ensure learning support claims are being made correctly.
- Overseeing the adult and apprentice referrals for Exam Access Arrangements.
- Co-ordinating review and progress meetings for apprentices, especially those with Education, Health and Care plans.
- To produce funding reports relating to adult and apprentices in receipt of learning support at key points of the year.
Life at City of Bristol College:
The City of Bristol College offer generous holiday entitlement of 26 days with an additional 16 bank holiday and College closure days. In addition we offer membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme as well as a range of other benefits.
So if you feel you can demonstrate the dedication, skills and passion required for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: Thursday 1 August 2019 (Midnight)
Interview date: Monday 19th August 2019
Please apply via the link.