Student Support Administrator
Milton Keynes College are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to provide student support as a member of our offender learning education team based at HMP Gartree for a 1 year Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for all general administrative tasks to ensure the efficient operation of the education department.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Collating and analysing data.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Designing and production of documents.
- Use of appropriate databases and spreadsheets.
The Purpose of your role as student support administrator is to provide administrative support to the Education Manager and the team, support student success through the provision of initial induction and initial assessments, to ensure students are enrolled onto appropriate programmes of learning. You will also act as part of the examination invigilation team.
Location: HMP Gartree, Market Harborough, LE16 7RP
Hours: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
1 year Fixed Term Contract
As a successful candidate you will:
• Have good basic general education including GCSE (or) equivalent) in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
• Hold an administration or customer services based qualification at level 2 or above (desirable).
• Have proven previous experience in an administrative role.
• Have proven customer services skills and experience.
• Have experience of working with students who may have little experience of education and training (desirable).
• Have good IT skills with experience of word processing, spread sheets, databases, email and internet systems.
• Have experience of induction and assessment IT packages (desirable).
• Have Accuracy and precision in written presentation.
The requirement of this role is to work across the whole prison estate, on all wings where education is delivered.
Please apply via the link.