Night Facilities Officer
City of Bristol College is seeking to appoint two experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Night Facilities Officer to join our team at the college's independence training facility in Brislington. These positions are part time and permanent.
What you'll be responsible for/what we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be expected to remain awake in case any of the students wake up in the night. You will be responsible for the locking and unlocking of the Brislington centre buildings. Monitor and maintain security of college assets and ensuring a safe and secure environment for all. You will also undertake a range of security, patrolling, first response maintenance and front of house duties.
Other duties include:
- Patrolling buildings, grounds and car park, reporting on incidents of acts of vandalism, checking validation of students, staff and visitors and monitoring student behaviour.
- Monitoring of the CCTV system.
- Be the first point of contact for all students through he hours of 22:00 -06:30 and to alert the Sleeping member staff. (Residential Support Practitioner) when required to deal with an incident.
- Ensure all visitors have left the Brislington Centre site by 22:00
- Carry out operational day to day tasks as a member of a team or individually.
We are looking for someone with experience of working waking nights who are able to lone work, assess situations as they arise and make appropriate judgements and who is confident in working in a fast paced environment, with changing priorities.
You will also need to be able to build and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally, as well as other members of College staff and students.
Closing date: 16/08/2019
Please apply via the link.