Cover Tutor - ICT
Are you a Tutor looking for Cover work?
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people's lives through learning and skills.
We have many fantastic opportunities at HMP Birmingham to join our education teams as a Cover Tutor on a permanent, ADHOC basis, specialising in the following area: ICT.
The purpose of this role is to teach and engage with our learners, in order to give them the skills they need to have a better and brighter future.
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- To be experienced in delivering ICT sessions.
- To passionate and experienced at delivering high quality teaching in a subject specialism.
- Have a teaching qualification and/or subject specialist qualification at Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) with a commitment to obtain the relevant.
- Have outstanding Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) qualification within a specified time scale.
- Have previous experience of curriculum delivery and a track record of successful learner outcomes.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile.
Please apply via the link.