Academic Administration and Registry Officer (HE & Access to HE Provision)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Academic Administration and Registry Officer (HE & Access to HE Provision).
Requirements for the role:
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience of working in a busy administrative role and developing strong working relationships.
- Excellent written English skills and the ability to analyse, interpret and present information and data for a range of audiences
- Interest in professional development in Higher Education.
Responsibilities for the role:
The ideal candidate will be able to:-
- Develop an understanding of the Regulatory Framework for Higher Education and apply that knowledge and understanding to prioritise tasks effectively to contribute to the continuous improvement of the provision.
- Provide senior administrative support and coordination for operations and projects across the Higher Education and Access to HE cohorts as required.
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with a variety of stakeholders (internally and externally) and work operatively to achieve objectives and provide the best quality service to all stakeholders.
The Location: The post holder will be based at the Hinckley Campus however will be flexible in working across all Campus’ and attending meetings with Partner Universities as required to achieve objectives.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £25,703 to £28,086pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.