Are you an experienced administrator looking to develop your existing administration skills within a professional and collaborative environment
Milton Keynes College are seeking a capable and experienced administrator who will provide a high quality service to both internal and external stakeholders within HMP Swaleside. This is a Fixed Term Contract opportunity until May 2020.
This role involves supporting the Department Manager in the day-to-day administration and operations of the Department. The ability to work on your initiative with minimal supervision is critical to this role as much of the time you will be required to work self-sufficiently.
You will be:
- Flexible and have a resilient approach
- Able to maintain effectiveness under pressure
- Self-motivated with the initiative to make progress without close supervision
- A patient, friendly and welcoming individual
Fixed Term Contract until May 2020
Closing date for applications: Sunday 29th July 2019
As a successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous role experience in administration.
- Strong planning and organisational skills to ensure all tasks are completed to deadlines.
- The ability to prioritise and schedule multiple tasks.
- Strong PC Skills including Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and create and sustain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and methodical working.
Please apply via the link.