Marketing Operations Manager
Luminate Education Group consists of Leeds City College, Keighley College, Leeds College of Music, The White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and recently Harrogate College. With an Ofsted grade of 'good' with 'outstanding' features, you will be working at one of the fastest improving and most innovative education groups in the country.
Are you an experienced marketer, with a strong background in engagement and marketing to Generation Z?
Are you looking for an incredible fast moving organisation to develop and flourish within?
Are you the strongest link when it comes to building relationships with clients, partners and suppliers?
Then you need to know more about the largest FE college group in the North of England.
The 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Marketing department of Luminate Education Group is located in central Leeds with easy access to a train station. In this role you will manage your own team to deliver outstanding education and youth engagement marketing campaigns; which includes in house capabilities such as web development, graphic design, animation, copywriting, PR and comms, social media management and event management. This is a diverse and high energy team with high ambitions for development. The approach to work is similar to an agency; operating with clients and a fully supported client services team. You will lead this team with support of the marketing management team and, more specifically, the Head of Marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity in student engagement marketing within a growing team. The role includes;
Assisting the Head of Marketing to:
- Develop segmented marketing campaigns to each of our core customer groups. Driving recruitment, engagement and profile of the group brand and member brands offer; to achieve recruitment and enrolment targets and fulfilment of the department’s strategic priorities along with the senior department management.
- Increase the market awareness, market share, engagement and profile of core brands as a leading provider in the LEP development area.
- Leading and mentoring the marketing team to develop the internal processes and output to ensure efficiency and best practice.
- Developing implementation marketing action plans for all major events e.g. Open days, Graduation, awards and lead on the successful implementation of them.
- Providing supporting information for budget planning and buying spend in conjunction with the Head of Marketing to support the overall strategy and campaigns.
- Collaborating with the relevant management groups, HODs and Director to embed proactive marketing within the broader business plans for each school and/or department.
- The responsibility for continuous brand development, generating increased brand awareness online traffic volumes to the core college websites, accompanying micro sites and social media networks and influence to continuously drive the college online presence to all markets.
- Creation, development and implementing of outstanding digital campaigns, to manage the main core brand websites and monitor the implementation of the group social media policies.
- The line management of staff within the marketing team including performance management reviews and other day to day management responsibilities as required.
Can you live up to, communicate and deliver on our brand values which shape and reflect the beliefs and behaviours of all our staff and students:
- Aspirational with heart
- Down to earth with huge ambition
- High performing with soul
- Everyone together, whilst championing the individual
Then you could be just what we are looking for.
We offer 27 days holidays per year plus bank holidays, fantastic pension scheme and many other additional benefits what are you waiting for?
Luminate Education Group. Putting our students first. Always.
Luminate Education Group is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply via the link.