University and Enrichment Coordinator
We are seeking to appoint a UCAS and Enrichment Coordinator to support our London Bellerbys College team. This is a pivotal role within the college responsible for helping to support the Senior Programme Manager. Half of your time will be spent setting up the UCAS administration system, tracking students’ application processes and liaising regularly with Tutors to chase references. The other half is enrichment focused, facilitating tours at Universities, organising extra curriculum activities and supporting the set-up of talks within the College from our partners.
This is a complex and challenging job, offering plenty of variety for the right candidate.
- Organise the administration of the UCAS process for students on the Foundation and UG1 programmes.
- Maintain an updated list of partner universities, courses and entry requirements
- Monitor and report on the status of applications, offers and progressions
- Organise university fairs and visits by partners to help inform students’ choice
- Organise university events that are reflective of student interests and aspirations
- Liaise with Exams Officer to set up specialist Admissions Tests (BMAT, LNAT etc.)
- Take responsibility for sending final transcripts to UCAS/universities and following up with universities on any queries.
- Counsel students as required in liaison with Personal Tutors and Programme Managers on offers
- Liaise with Senior Leadership Team to develop a suitable employability & enrichment programme
- Liaise with the LAC Manager and Student Board Co-ordinator on the Business Elite programme
- Liaise with the Academic Director to timetable events and activities
- Contact relevant organisations, institutions, companies to organise external and internal activities
- Contribute to marketing material to promote the employability & enrichment programme creating and maintaining attractive visual displays and social media material to attract students to the programme
- Lead or accompanying groups of students on external visits to universities or companies
- Follow all relevant college welfare, health & safety (in particular risk assessments), and external regulation polices
- Support the student induction process
- Education to Level 3 minimum
- Knowledge and Understanding of UCAS
- Experience working with International Students (17+ years old)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.
We will be reviewing, and progressing with successful candidates from when an application is received. This is a rolling recruitment process so please do not hesitate to apply to avoid disappointment.
Please apply via the link