Digital Learning & HE Facilitator
HMP Berwyn will offer exceptional learning & skill provision with a focus on rehabilitation to the men it houses. The curriculum offer will support this process and we are seeking exceptional staff to help us deliver this agenda across a wide range of areas.
As directed by the Hub Manager – Digital & Higher Education you will develop and support the adoption of learning technologies and innovative practice; develop and implement systems which improve excellence and provide high quality support for deliverers and learners.
- Proven experience in a relevant discipline (learning technologies or education) - Essential.
- Experience in the development and application of e-learning materials and technologies - Essential.
- Experience of working with a range of partners relevant to the role eg Prison sector/education - Essential.
- Experience of working within the education sector - Essential.
- Excellent communication skills. Work with a high level of to detail including accurate use of language and the ability to communicate complex issues clearly - Essential.
- A high level of competence in the use of e-technologies and their applications - Essential.
- High level of diagnostic skills and the ability to solve complex problems - Essential.
- Able to plan and prioritise own work and work independently - EssentialAble to co-operate with other team members and build relationships with internal and external parties - Essential.
- Able to resolve problems and take necessary actions - Essential.
Please apply via the link.