Sessional Lecturer in Digital Marketing
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Sessional Lecturer in Digital Marketing
Requirements for the role:
- Digital Marketing related qualification
- Current industrial experience of Digital Marketing
- A teaching qualification
Responsibilities for the role:
- Design and deliver the CIM Award in Digital Marketing
- Assess student’s assignments in line with CIM requirements
- Ability to support students from a variety of industries
The Location: The College is based in South Wigston but teaching may also be required at our Nuneaton and/or Hinckley site. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £16.20 (unqualified) to £17.70 (qualified) ph.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.