Assessor Trainer in Engineering
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Part Time Assessor / Trainer in Engineering.
Requirements for the role include:
- To support apprentices through their learning journey from recruitment through to achievement/progression
- To bring new knowledge and experience to our well established team supporting our constant improvement plans
- To be efficient and effective with job related duties making sure the apprentice and employers are at the heart of what we do.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To actively take part in the preparation of teaching learning and assessment to a high standard.
- To actively participate with quality processes required in the delivery and assessment of the apprenticeship programmes within the control of the provision.
- To actively participate in professional development
The Location: The College is based in South Leicestershire, the role will require an amount of travelling locally to assess apprentices in their workplaces and there may also be a need to deliver subject knowledge in college. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £19,235 to £24,960 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via link