Lecturers in Business & Management
DGHE is the higher education division of David Game College. Established in 1974 the College is Ofsted inspected and QAA reviewed with a reputation for quality and academic excellence.
We now require qualified, experienced Business & Management lecturers with a proven Level 4/5 teaching background to deliver a range of units to adult learners on Pearson BTEC HNC/D programmes.
Applicants will be expected to
· Have significant experience teaching BTEC level 4 and 5 Business & Management and related modules
· Have excellent subject knowledge and passion for the field
. Have excellent classroom management skills with experience of tutoring adult learners
· Have demonstrable excellent IT skills
· Be willing to work as part of a team to ensure all students reach their full potential
· Be willing to participate in professional development
· PGCE or degree level equivalent an advantage
We are looking for lecturers who can bring business experience to the academic content taught to a range of students from a variety of backgrounds, and help them achieve their educational and career goals.
In addition to the teaching you will be required to include preparation, classroom delivery and marking, and to deliver tutorial activity related to programmes of study. Attendance at academic meetings, programme boards and CPD sessions are essential. The College is a friendly environment, which offers excellent support, placing strong emphasis on continuous professional development.
Please apply via the link.