Cover Trainer - Horticulture
Are you a Trainer looking for sessional work?
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people`s lives through learning and skills.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our education team at HMP Stafford as a Cover Trainer specialising in Horticulture on a sessional (ADHOC) basis.
The purpose of these roles is to deliver high quality learner focused vocational training to meet contractual requirements and Awarding Body standards.
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Have experience in your vocational specialism.
- Hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Hold a Level 3 subject specific qualification.
- Have a commitment to gain an assessor award required by relevant Awarding Bodies.
- Support the delivery of the NVQ level 2 in Horticulture.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the job description.
Successful candidates will be required to undertaking vetting for these roles.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.