Health & Social Care Lecturer
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Lecturer in Health & Social Care
Requirements for the role:
- A recognised Health & Social Care qualification at a minimum of level 3
- Experience of supporting learners to complete accredited qualifications in an FE environment
Responsibilities for the role:
- To teach BTEC and CACHE health & social care to groups of 16 to 19 year old learners at level 1, 2 and 3
- To coordinate the level 2 Health & Social Care groups, monitoring attendance, behavior and progress
- To assess learner work and internally verify the assessment completed by other team members
The Location: The College is based in (Leicester- but may require multi-site working). This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £22192 to £28086 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension/Teachers Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.