Media/Theatrical Make-Up and Special Effects Lecturer
12 hours teaching is required a week
Salary will be assessed on qualifications and experience
Deliver teaching and learning across our Level 4/5 HND in Creative Production Arts (Hair, Make-Up and Special Effects) provision within the School of Creative Industries at Coleg Y Cymoedd.
Newly Qualified Teachers will be considered.
The successful applicant MUST be proficient in the following subject areas:-
• Make-up application for performers
• Hair-styling and dressing for performers
• Period make-up and hair
• Setting, Dressing and Application of hair lace wigs
• Knowledge of wigs and knotting
• Special effects and prosthetic
The successful applicant need not necessarily have previous teaching experience but would be expected to work towards their PGCE/PCET.
Some industry experience is preferable but not essential
Please send completed application forms via the link.