Programme Manager (Functional Skills)
HMP Manchester education department are looking for an experienced Functional Skills Programme / Curriculum Manager to join their Milton Keynes College Offender Learning team to enhance the delivery across their Functional Skills curriculum.
As Functional Skills Programme Manager you will be dedicated to delivering learning success, through effective leadership within our education team. The vacancy would suit a highly motivated Programme / Curriculum Manager who specialises in Functional Skills and who has a positive can do approach to education and the success of their students. The ideal candidate will have experience and success in their knowledge of Functional Skills and experience managing a team.
Closing date: 3rd July 2019
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A degree or equivalent vocational qualification.
- A teaching qualification (QTLS as appropriate).
- Assessor/Verifier Awards (desirable).
- Teaching/training experience in subject area, along with employability and/or PSD, up-to-date knowledge of these subject areas and employer requirements.
- Understanding of the necessary employability skills required in the current UK economy.
- Evidence of providing high quality effective programmes leading to outstanding success.
- Experience of data analysis.
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing resources focused on teaching and learning.
- Experience of working with students who may have little experience of education and training (desirable).
- Knowledge of current relevant initiatives within the Offender Learning.
The requirement of this role is to work across the whole prison estate, on all wings where education is delivered.
Please apply via the link.