Casual Site Warden
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
Requirements for the role:
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with students, staff and visitors to the College.
- Prepared to work alternating shifts.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To provide a locking / unlocking, security service to staff and to patrol regularly internal and external areas and to lock unattended rooms, extinguishing lights and closing windows.
- To operate the Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarms and Closed Circuit Television Systems and to respond to alarm call outs as required.
- To patrol regularly internally and externally and to assist the Duty Officer, College Managers, Student Liaison staff and Reception staff.
The Location: The College is based in Leicester. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering £9.00 + £1.31 ph holiday pay.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.