Customer Experience Assistant (x3)
Leeds City College is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments with around 1400 employees and over 17,400 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
Are you a customer focused individual who has experience of working in a dynamic and varied role or organisation?
Are you ambitious and driven and have experience of working in a front of house environment?
Are you able to provide great customer service, working over a number of different platforms and use your skills and experience to problem solve and find the right answer?
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your customer service skills to the test in an educational environment?
Then you need to know more about one of the largest FE college groups in the North of England.
The 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Marketing Department is located in central Leeds with easy access to the train station and the customer experience teams are located at various sites throughout Luminate education group partners.
You will be part of a team of customer service advisors whose main focus will be to deal with a number of different questions and queries while supporting our student journey from application to enrolment.
Below are the just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Ensuring that the highest level of reception service is delivered consistently to students, staff, stakeholders and external visitors to exceed their expectations.
- Provide an excellent reception service – greet and sign in visitors, issue student ID passes, check ID badges, answer telephone calls and any other admin duties required.
- Identify, avoid and resolve problems quickly to enhance the customer journey.
- To complete student applications from “application to enrolment” providing information and guidance throughout their journey.
- Front of House Experience.
- Experience of working to processes and procedures.
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Be able to work from your own initiative as well as part of a team
Leeds City College is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply via the link.