Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education and work with universities which are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Our International Study Centres are spread across the UK & Europe and work with Universities to provide students with courses that will prepare them for University. This is an exciting new job role that will provide support to our International Study Centre Network Directors (North and South). You will ensure that the management and operations of our centres is coordinated effectively and operates in a compliant and commercially effective manner across the complex network. You also be involved in ensuring the delivery of a range of network projects are coordinated to allow for the effective delivery.
This is a temporary fixed term contract where you can be based in either Brighton or Sheffield. You’ll have the opportunity to travel between the different centres working with a variety of different staff across the network. You’ll need to be self-starter that is organised, can show initiative, and is forward thinking as you will be managing a variety of different tasks.
- Supporting the Network Directors (North and South) you will also be working with Heads of Centres across the network and the University Partners to contribute to the overall successful operational management of the ISC’s.
- Assist in the coordination of a range of activities in terms of ensuring that key partnership meetings are effectively planned and organised.
- all relevant documentation provided in a timely manner,
- from time-to-time and as required, attend University steering meetings to record minutes and actions for internal monitoring and alignment,
- conduct appropriate follow-up activity to ensure alignment and ownership of actions.
- Support internal management meetings, providing and gathering papers for assessment during the meetings; recording and distributing minutes and actions of all such meetings for management monitoring.
- Projects: provide coordination, logistical and administrative support to ISC Network Directors (North and South to ensure that key projects are delivered at the same time as delivering effective strategic management of the ISCs is delivered.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience of working with senior and strategic leadership within educational establishment.
- Demonstrable understanding of academic management and knowledge of educating international students.
- Previous experience of a challenging role supporting senior management.
- Expert user of administrative technologies including MS Office.
- Competitive salaries.
- A 25-day holiday (For full time) allowance.
- A large global network that offers fantastic career opportunities.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Please apply via the link.