HMP Woodhill’s education department are looking for an experienced Programme / Curriculum Manager to join their Milton Keynes College Offender Learning team to enhance the delivery across their curriculum.
As Programme Manager you will be dedicated to delivering learning success, through effective leadership within our education team. The vacancy would suit a highly motivated Programme / Curriculum Manager with broad curriculum experience and who has a positive can do approach to education and the success of their students. The ideal candidate will have experience across a variety of subjects within an overall curriculum and experience managing a team.
Closing date: 27th June 2019
Interview date: 4th July 2019
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A degree or equivalent vocational qualification.
- A teaching qualification (QTLS as appropriate).
- Assessor/Verifier Awards (desirable).
- Teaching/training experience in subject area, along with employability and/or PSD, up-to-date knowledge of these subject areas and employer requirements.
- Understanding of the necessary employability skills required in the current UK economy.
- Evidence of providing high quality effective programmes leading to outstanding success.
- Experience of data analysis.
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing resources focused on teaching and learning.
- Experience of working with students who may have little experience of education and training (desirable).
- Knowledge of current relevant initiatives within the Offender Learning.
- The requirement of this role is to work across the whole prison estate, on all wings where education is delivered.
Please apply via the link.