Hub Manager – Digital and Higher Learning
HMP Berwyn will offer exceptional learning & skill provision with a focus on rehabilitation to the men it houses. The curriculum offer will support this process and we are seeking exceptional staff to help us deliver this agenda across a wide range of areas.
As directed by the Deputy Head of Learning and Skills, to teach and to provide supervision of a range of curriculum delivery teams, ensuring that all budget, quality and operational targets are achieved, in line with Novus Cambria policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of curriculum development and developments at appropriate levels across more than one subject specialism - Essential.
- Track record of effective teaching or training experience in subject specialism - Essential.
- Track record of efficient administration in relation to accreditation and course requirements - Essential.
- Track record of effectively leading a team - Essential.
- Track record of working with learners who present with challenging behaviour - Essential.
- Achievement of delivery targets - Essential.
- Achievement of quality targets, including those related to recruitment, retention and achievement - Essential.
- Accurate and timely reports - Essential.
- Development of a motivated and flexible delivery team - Essential.
Please apply via the link.