The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join the Marketing Team as a Graphic Designer on a fixed term (6 months contract), full time (37 hours per week) basis.
This role offers a unique opportunity to enhance your creative skills with in a high-performing, creative studio environment where design, creative and digital expertise are harnessed to provide a first-class marketing and communications service. This is an integral role within the department and predominantly supports the work of our Business Development team, developing inspiring and effective sign solutions for online and offline communications.
The LTE Group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, UCEN Manchester, MOL and Total People) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 5,000 colleagues benefit from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Experience and training in Graphic Design.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage activities with competing deadlines.
- Experience of technical / software skills - including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office packages and current web design software.
- High awareness of design and communication trends.
- To be a role model for the organisation, demonstrating the organisation's values at all times and being an advocate for creative excellence.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.