Sessional role, up to 10 hours per week
You could be our next exceptional Business tutor working at our prestigious Coventry University London International Study Centre (ISC). In this job you'll teach Business modules across Level 4, 5 and 6. You'll be an enthusiastic individual and passionate about your subjects.
We offer continuous teacher development which we know is important to you and all our tutors are encouraged to design and develop their own modules in line with our learning outcomes. This is the ideal role for someone creative; enthusiastic for teaching international students and helping them progress!
Our centre shares its home with Bellerbys College London, based in Greenwich with great transport links. Coventry University London is a globally recognised quality institution which has been ranked No. 13 UK University (Guardian University Guide 2019) and is one of the largest providers of business-related degree courses in Europe. The University is consistently delivering quality across a number of key areas such as student satisfaction, research quality, graduate job prospects, degree results achieved, and student-staff ratio.
- To deliver the relevant Module provision of the ISC across all business programmes.
- To provide feedback on the levels of students and develop suitable resources.
- To take on Personal Tutor responsibilities.
- To follow the requirements of the teaching role in terms of monitoring student attendance, punctuality and progress, setting and marking assignments and contributing to student reports.
- To ensure that module information and learning aids are regularly updated on the VLE (Study Smart).
- To ensure that assessments/exams are marked and feedback given to students within the ISC guidelines.
- To provide information to the relevant External Examiner(s) and present results to the MABs (Modular Assessment Board) and PABs (Progression Academic Board).
- Relevant Degree.
- Master’s Degree (Essential).
- Appropriate teaching qualification (Essential).
- Teaching Experience.
- Experience in delivering business modules.
- Knowledge of the needs of International Students.
- Teaching Skills at further and higher education level.
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days holiday.
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing centre, and much more.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Closing Date for this role is Sunday 30th June.
Interviews are likely to take place second week of July.
Please apply via the link.