Lecturer - CIPD Level 3
This is a fixed-term opportunity ending on 15/06/20 working 3 hours per week delivering CIPD Level 3.
Summary of Responsibilities:
To assist in the development and delivery of the managed learning of students.
1. To be directly involved in the delivery and management of student learning within the Curriculum area.
2. To be fully conversant with course regulations and specifications for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice.
3. To assist in the development and delivery of related programmes.
4. To liaise with other staff to ensure a high standard of teaching and learning.
5. To assist with securing quality improvement within the Curriculum area.
6. To assist with monitoring student recruitment, retention and achievement and take remedial action where necessary.
7. To use effectively the systems used in College (electronic or otherwise) to ensure student success, i.e. e-tracker, Moodle, internal verification etc. (This list is not exhaustive).
8. To be responsible for meeting recruitment targets including participation in interviews, Open Days and specific curriculum events.
9. To maintain an awareness of Health and Safety at all times and ensure that students are aware of safe practices and procedures.
Please download the Job Description to view full Principal Duties and Person Specification.
Please apply via the link.