Health & Social Care Tutor & Assessor - Part Time
Health & Social Care Tutor and Assessor– to Start September
Required to deliver Level 1, 2 and 3 qualifications to adults in Central London. Successful applicants will have:
- Experience of teaching adult learners in a college setting
- Up-to-date CPD showing relevant Health & Social Care knowledge and experience
- Qualification in Health & Social Care at Level 3 or above
- A1 Assessor qualification or equivalent
- Teaching qualification, minimum PTTLS or equivalent
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/865
The closing date for this post is 9am Monday 8 July. However applications will be considered as soon as possible and suitable candidates shortlisted as soon as they are submitted. Interviews for this post will take place 2nd – 6th September (or earlier).
To apply for this post, please visit our website www.waes.ac.uk/vacancies where you can download the application pack.