About the Role:
City of Bristol College is seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive credit controller. We are looking for someone with experience in credit control and who is confident in working in a fast paced environment, with changing priorities.
You will also need to be able to build and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally, as well as other members of College staff and students.
The role will involve:
- Contacting businesses and students to arrange timely collections to control and reduce debt to set targets.
- Cash allocations - obtaining remittances and correctly allocating the funds received on a daily basis.
- Risk analysis on disputed invoices.
- Resolving any disputed invoices.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with our HE, FE and apprenticeship teams.
- Preparing statements and month end reports.
- Raise invoices.
- Cover in the finance team.
The ideal Credit Controller will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Able to work well within a dynamic team.
- Strong excel skills.
- Previous credit control experience, including collecting debts from individuals as well as businesses.
- Great communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of reducing debt.
About the College:
City of Bristol College is one of the City's largest employers, based at four different sites across the City. We offer a wide range of courses from entry to degree level and cater for learners of all ages and backgrounds. We strive for student achievement through providing the best possible student experience, professional staff and outstanding resources. Our success in this isn't possible without the commitment, dedication and collaboration of every member of staff.
If you feel you can demonstrate the dedication, skills and passion required for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply via the link.