Looking for a career where you can change lives?
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people's lives through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at HMP Deerbolt to join the education team as a Hub Manager on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis.
As Hub Manager you will be Responsible and accountable for the day to day running, management and delivery of curriculum areas within an establishment, working directly with the Local Education Manager and the prison Governor's representatives. This role will be the first line manager for delivery colleagues within the prison.
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Have a teaching qualification, minimum Cert Ed or PGCE.
- Hold a degree or equivalent (including equivalent life / career experience).
- Hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Implementing and managing continuous quality assurance and improvement procedures.
- Successful partnership working.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.