Regional Support Manager
Milton Keynes College have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Support Manager to join our Prison Services South Central Education team. Working with 6 prison across our South Central region which includes sites in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
As a Regional Support Manager, you will support the Lot Director in the management of the South Central Lot, to lead and manage curriculum development. You will ensure consistent and sustained quality improvement, paying particular regard to learning and teaching. You will support to inspire and challenge education teams, to create a dynamic culture of enterprise, innovation and outstanding learning, teaching and student success.
The Regional Support Manager is responsible for supporting the growth and development of the provision ensuring its long-term sustainability through the development of new products and services which meet the needs of the Lot.
Closing date: Monday 24th June 2019
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Possess proven education management experience, ideally in a prison environment.
- Have experience of using funding and data to develop efficient and effective curriculum models.
- Have experience in fulfilling a management role during Ofsted Inspections.
- Ability to cultivate an aspirational culture in which the team and learners can thrive and grow.
- Have the ability to lead curriculum innovation and development.
- Have experience of building effective partnerships with a range of key stakeholders including providers, employers, government departments eg DWP, MoJ, and third sector organisations.
- Possess experience of managing budgets efficiently and effectively.
- Have experience in overseeing efficient and effective curriculum organisation and planning which provides value for money.
- Have motivation to lead the achievement of success.
- Have thinking ability: able to plan, communicate and problem solve effectively.
Please apply via the link.