Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Full Time Curriculum Administrator
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in an administrative role
- Hold or be prepared to work towards a level 3 in Administration or Customer Service
- Computer Literate
Responsibilities for the role:
- Responsible for entering and maintaining accurate data
- Diary Management
- Provide a range of administrative support to the department
The Location: The College has five sites and this role will be primarily based at our Nuneaton site.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £17363 to £17667 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities and we have Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.