Lecturer - Public Services
To assist in the development and delivery of the managed learning of students.
To undertake 886 hours of teaching annually.
- To be directly involved in the delivery and management of student learning within the curriculum area, primarily within the provision of FE Public Services.
- To be directly involved in the co-ordination and delivery of relevant short courses within the field of Public Services.
- To be fully conversant with programme(s)/course regulations and specifications for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice.
- To assist in the development and delivery of related programmes.
- To liaise with other staff to ensure a high standard of teaching and learning.
- To assist with securing quality within the curriculum area.
- To assist with monitoring student recruitment, retention and achievement and take remedial action where necessary.
- To use effectively the systems used in College (electronic or otherwise) to ensure student achievement. i.e. Etrackr, Moodle, internal verification (this list is not exhaustive).
- To be responsible for meeting recruitment targets including participation in interviews, Open Days and specific curriculum event.
- To maintain an awareness of Health and Safety at all times and ensure that students are aware of safe practices and procedures.
Please download the full Job Description to view Principal Duties and Person Specification.
Please apply via the link.