Student Engagement Officer
HOURS: 40 Hours per Week [5 days including Saturday with one weekday off]
- To liaise with quality team to implement the new Student Engagement Strategy.
- To facilitate student engagement opportunities across the College.
- To enhance college TEF provision and future achievement.
- To liaise with Programme Leaders and Lecturers in meeting published assessment/ reassessment and submission/ re-submission and marking deadlines.
- To facilitate student engagement including the Student Engagement Forum, focus groups and attendance at course team meetings/events.
- To facilitate engagement with FT and weekend students & Academic Staff.
- To provide training and pastoral support to students with special needs.
- To co‐ordinate enrichment activities across the College campus.
- To facilitate themed events and activities that support the curriculum for excellence.
- To work with others to facilitate the celebration of diversity across the campus.
- To assist with the co‐ordination of sporting events with other Colleges teams.
- To develop and update online media to ensure effective interactive communication with students.
- To contribute to the student Induction process.
- To co‐ordinate welcome and social activities for students.
- To work with others to facilitate opportunities for student diversify cultures to interact.
- To aid in facilitation of student multi-faith forum interaction.
- To promote student voluntary engagement within the local community.
- A degree in a relevant subject major or an equivalent and relevant professional qualification.
- Knowledge of the Prevent agenda.
- Significant experience of dealing with a variety safeguarding issues/cases and student industrial placements.
- Experience of tackling difficult issues using the appropriate response and resources.
- Evidence of staff development relating to supporting students.
Please apply via the link.