Lecturer - Electrical Power (Bank Staff)
Key responsibility: To assist in the development and delivery of the managed learning of students.
- To be directly involved in the delivery and management of student learning within the Curriculum area.
- To be fully conversant with course regulations and specifications for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice.
- To assist in the development and delivery of related programmes.
- To liaise with other staff to ensure a high standard of teaching and learning.
- To assist with securing quality improvement within the Curriculum area.
- To assist with monitoring student recruitment, retention and achievement and take remedial action where necessary.
- To use effectively the systems used in B&FC (electronic or otherwise) to ensure student success, i.e. e-tracker, Moodle, internal verification (This list is not exhaustive).
- To be responsible for meeting recruitment targets including participation in interviews, Open Days and specific curriculum events.
- To maintain an awareness of Health and Safety at all times and ensure that students are aware of safe practices and procedures.
Please apply via the link.