An opportunity has arisen to come and work at our renowned Fleetwood Nautical Campus in the catering department on a part time basis, working 22.2 hours per week across 5 days with flexible working patterns. This post pays £9.02 per hour with a generous holiday entitlement. This is a Term-Time-Only post working 32 weeks of the year however, weeks worked may not reflect traditional half-term periods and we ask for a flexible approach to support the needs of the business.
- The preparation of drinks snacks and beverages, in accordance with Starbucks menus.
- Ensuring that production is maintained at the highest standard.
- To ensure that wastage is kept to the minimum and documented accordingly.
- Ensuring the correct usage of all equipment and materials used by staff.
- The satisfactory service of all drinks and products taking care in portion control and service standards.
- To adhere to the college Financial regulations when cash handling.
- Ensuring the unit is cleaned and maintained to the Food Hygiene Regulations Act and The Food Safety Act. Grade 5 standard maintained.
- Maintenance and improving standards of presentation.
- Operating daily checks and stock taking as required during shift.
- To ensure documentation for internal monitoring systems are completed.
- You may be asked to assist in functions or services outside your normal working hours.
Please also apply for interest at our Bispham and Blackpool Campuses as requirements are forecasted in the near future.
For an informal chat please contact Lorraine Pickles on 01253 504303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via the link.