Support Coach - Digital Learning & Resources - Full time
Milton Keynes College have a fantastic opportunity for two support coaches to join our Digital Learning Team on a full time basis.
If you are thinking of a career in education, or interested in helping students to learn independently we would like to hear from you. In return, we will support and develop you to gain a qualification that will equip you with the skills to start you on your career in education.
The ideal candidate will champion the use of technology and Digital Learning to develop skills and inspire our students by sharing your passion for learning.
These posts are term time only and will include time to study so completing a qualification while working is achievable.
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th June 2019
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Level 4 standard as a minimum.
- GCSE grade C/ Level 2 Maths & English.
- Experience of developing workshop sessions, which adhere to good pedagogical principles.
- Good IT skills / digital literacy and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to logically troubleshoot software issues to determine the root cause and take responsibility for following up with solutions.
- A positive, can-do approach to problem solving and meeting requests for information and assistance.
Please apply via the link.