IT Field Technician
We are looking for an IT Field Technician to join a recently merged FE College in Hastings. This is a great opportunity for an IT Technician to gain experience in a host of unique technologies in a vibrant, fast-paced team.
You will be part of a team of 2 IT Field Technicians reporting to a team leader. Student and staff service is a key focus as part of this position, with a strong focus on customer service, you will work on resolving incidents and service requests within service level agreements.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of a Microsoft desktop operating systems and applications (Office suite), software installation and deployment using Microsoft SSCM, installation of PCs and laptops.
- Excellent knowledge of Interactive whiteboards, projectors and audiovisual technologies.
- Experience with an ITSM ticket management system to manage all incidents and requests.
- Excellent inter-personal, customer service and communication skills, ideally in a similar internal support environment, with an approachable attitude.
- Effective problem solving and prioritisation skills with a keen attention to detail.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
Closing date: 29th May 2019, Wednesday
East Sussex College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We welcome applicants from ethnic minorities as they are under-represented in this institution.
Please apply via the link.