Contact Centre Manager
MOL specialises in high quality online and blended learning approaches to support learners in the achievement of professional qualifications. MOL focuses on providing professional insights and skills enabling our trainees to learn, develop and excel.
A leading provider of professional education for over 30 years, join MOL today as a Contact Centre Manager on a fixed term (12 months), full time (37 hours per week) basis.
The role will require you to lead and manage the team of Sales Consultants to achieve / exceed sales and income targets for all MOL/TP products.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following desirable qualifications and skills:
- Educated to degree level or above or experience in a similar role.
- Experience of converting inbound enquiries into sales.
- Experience of outbound B2B sales.
- B2B and B2C sales experience.
- Experience in apprenticeships and other government funded training.
- Experience of leading, driving, and managing a sales team and coaching for individual performance to sustain improvements.
- Experience of a commercial environment and a consultative 'solution selling' approach.
- Experience of developing reports from systems data.
MOL is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.